Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Without Love and Devotion to Radha and Krishna I am Nothing…

As I studied over the years I have come to realize without Bhakti – all I do, all I say and all I think is nothing but sand.
Without love and devotion to Krishna and Radha I am nothing.
In the words of Sri Chaitanya: “…wake up sleeping soul – How long will you sleep under the spell of Maya? You have forgotten the way of Bhakti and as a result you have wandered, lost endlessly in a never ending cycle of Birth and Death and suffering.”
When will that day be mine? When I free myself from my evil Karma and with the Grace of Lord Krishna, be able to infuse my soul with true love and devotion – and then, finally to experience the Amrit, the taste of devotion for Sat Nam, the True Name.
I am lost in the spell of Maya and only by the grace of Lord Krishna will I find my way Home.

In Amritsar I wandered recently to seek a sign from God – and there in the Golden Temple of the Sikhs, I found this written:
First of all , the lotuses bloomed in the woods, from them all the swan souls came into being.
Know that through Krishna, the Lord, Hari Hari, the dance of creation dances.
First of all there was only the Primal Being, From that Primal Being, Maya was produced. All that is, is His.
In this Garden of the Lord we all dance, like water in the pots of the Persian wheel. Women and Men both dance.
There is none other than the Lord. Don’t dispute this, Don’t doubt this! The Lord says: This creation and I are one and the same.
Like the pots on the Persian wheel, sometimes the world is high and sometimes it is low.
Wandering and roaming around I have come at last to your door. Who are you? I am Nam Dev Sir: O Lord (Krishna) please save me from Maya the cause of death.
(the words from the Sri Guru Granth by the devotee NaamDevji page 693)
Hank

No comments: