Friday, July 8, 2011

Prabhupada Makes Devotees on Krishna.org!


I am just contacting you in gratitute to your site and Srila Prabhupada for bestowing the blessing of Krishna Consiousness into my life on April 12th of this year.I had been searching for my spiritual awakening for some time and looking for the answers to the meaning of life,which I could not find in the Catholic upbringing I came from.I was preparing to give it one more try and have a
My Respectful Obesiances on to you.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Hare Krishna.
I am just contacting you in gratitute to your site and Srila Prabhupada for bestowing the blessing of Krishna Consiousness into my life on April 12th of this year.I had been searching for my spiritual awakening for some time and looking for the answers to the meaning of life,which I could not find in the Catholic upbringing I came from.I was preparing to give it one more try and have a really spiritual Christian Easter,until I visited your site.I had read the introduction on a website of The Science of Self Realization and I knew that Srila Prabhupada was a very special person. So the next day I visited your site,clicked on the audio file and downloaded the Maha Mantra Western style.I liked the sound of the temple in the background so I deciced to chant along for the one round of the mantra.When I finished the most beautiful blissfull and peacefull feeling came over me and it felt like the divine light of Krishna was glowing within me.Since that moment I have become an aspiring devotee of Krishna,doing sixteen rounds,a morning program,and I have now started to offer arati,and puja in my daily living.
Thank you for awakening my transcendental being,and may the spirit of Srila Prabhupada keep bestowing this wonderful message from your site to more lost conditioned souls.
Hari Bol
Martin
Ireland

No comments: